To look for archived content, please do the following:
- On desktop: Click “Search” on the top right.
- On mobile: Tap on the magnifying glass icon on the top right to search.
Try clearing your browser’s cache to resolve content related issues.
You can go into your browser settings and clear your cache, cookies, and history.
Most browsers allow you to easily access the settings menu by pressing specific keys simulatneously to act as a shortcut.
- Windows: Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys
- MAC: Command+Shift+Delete keys
For more instructions on desktop and mobile devices, see below.
With support from readers like you, we can continue to deliver the best in breaking news, weather, and more.
You can support us for free by disabling ad blocker.
If your screen is frozen and you cannot access the app, there is a rare scenario with iOS systems when a particular accessibility setting interferes with the onboarding cards.
To solve this issue, please do the following:
1. Close the WINK News app
2. Go to iOS Settings → Accessibility → Keyboards
3. Full Keyboard Access → toggle OFF
4. Open the app again and accept notifications
This is only a temporary issue, a fix is in progress and will be rolled out to all users in the upcoming version.
If this does not solve the issue, please consider checking the following:
- Make sure you have the most updated version of the app – check for any updates in the app store.
- Ensure you have a steady network connection.
- Try completely closing the app and reopening it.
Please contact support for other issues.
When doing so, please make sure to include:
- Device version
- IOS version
- App version
- Error message if any
- Video/pic of the issue
Other questions or concerns?
Please contact us here.