June 20 - June 23 , 2019
Fort Myers Brewing COmpany, Fort Myers
Fort Myers Brewing Company is kicking off the first weekend of summer with its seventh annual Summerfest, a four-day summer beer bash featuring live bands, food trucks and over 50 specialty beers.
Taking place Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 23, the party of the summer will feature brew-tastic family- and pet-friendly festivities, including food truck rallies, a luau party with a pig roast, daily live music, and a hangover party with the ever-competitive, yet friendly tournament to name Summerfest’s 2019 cornhole champion. And of course, beer, beer and more beer. Festivities will be held at Fort Myers Brewing Company, 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive, Suite 28, in Fort Myers. For more information about the event, please follow “Fort Myers Brewing Company” on Facebook or call 239-313-6576. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, as seats tend to fill up quickly.
The schedule of Summerfest events is as follows:
Thursday, June 20 (3 to 11 p.m.)
• Food truck rally: The Nosh Truck, Schnitzel Express, Three Little Birds Breakfast Truck, Mobstah Lobstah, Love Boat Ice Cream
• Live Music: Soulixer (6:30 to 10:30 p.m.)
Friday, June 21 (3 to 11 p.m.)
• Luau Party featuring a pig roast with Wicked Streatery
• Food truck rally: Wicked Streatery, Rollin’ Raw Bar, Trippin’ On Pizza
• Live Music: Artikal Sound System (7 to 10 p.m.)
Saturday, June 22 (Noon to 11 p.m.)
• Main event: Over 50 specialty beers will be rotated throughout the day until the keg runs out.
• Food truck rally: The Nosh Truck, Wicked Streatery, The Folkswagen (Fine Folk Pizza), Grumpy Goat Coffee, Artisan Gelato by Norman Love
• Live music: Bobby James (noon to 3 p.m.), Wilder Sons (3 to 6 p.m.), Ben Allen Band (6 to 10 p.m.)
Sunday, June 23 (Noon to 8 p.m.)
• Hangover Party: Specialty brews will be served throughout the day until the keg runs out.
• Cornhole tournament (starts at 1 p.m.)
• Food truck rally: Currywurst Truck, The Sizzle Truck, Artisan Gelato by Norman Love
• Live music: North Island Duo (2 to 6 p.m.)