August 27 , 2019
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue Naples, Naples
The half-day course will provide business and human resource professionals with a practical look at many of the important and least understood legal, employee benefit, technology and leadership issues facing businesses today.
The seminar includes five courses:
• HR Center of Excellence
– Guest Speaker: Scott Farmer, Channel Partnerships Director at Paycor
• Next Generation Plan Design
– Guest Speaker: Tim McGee, AIF®, CMFC®, ChHC®, Advisor at Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
• Behind the Screens of Benefits Technology
– Guest Speaker: Kerri Sisson, AIF®, Managing Partner at Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
• Intellectual Property Practice
– Guest Speaker: Liz Stamoulis, Attorney at Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen
• Proactive Plans to Prevent Employment Pitfalls
– Keynote Speaker: Gail E. Farb, Attorney at Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen
Registration is $40 per person. It includes a continental breakfast, as well as three Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) continuing education credits.
For more information, contact Kayleigh Smith at (239) 454-4781.
Register online: http://bit.ly/NaplesSeminar.