Gulfshore Life seeks an Account Executive to join the team as we continue to elevate and evolve our iconic brand. We are seeking a motivated, versatile account executive to grow the business, build client relationships and effectively manage accounts.
Who We Are: Gulfshore Life Media is the print leader in Southwest Florida. Established in 1970, Gulfshore Life is a luxury lifestyle publication that covers the people, places and culture of Southwest Florida (Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties). We produce 12 issues a year, in addition to several special edition publications. Take a look at some of our recent issues to get a feel for our brand: https://www.gulfshorelife.com/issues-archive/
- Creatively grow client base for given territory
- Create compelling proposals and presentations to prospective and current clients
- Communicate ideas and solutions to decision makers
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to create effective campaigns
- Accurately update sales tracking system with client information
- Travel locally to client sites in Southwest Florida
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience along with at least two years’ sales experience
- Ability to effectively close deals and meet or exceed sales goals
- Capacity to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- CRM experience is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject “Account Executive.” This is a full-time position based in our office in Bonita Springs, Florida. Southwest Florida is often praised as being one of the healthiest and happiest places in the world with miles of white-sand beaches and a dynamic community.