Charlotte County Community Services Library and History Division has opened the Punta Gorda Charlotte Library, as well as care stations to provide public Wi-Fi and laptops for public use.
All locations are open seven days a week until further notice.
Punta Gorda Charlotte Library, located at 401 Shreve St. Punta Gorda, is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Mobile Wi-Fi stations and laptops for public use are also available at:
- Family Services Center, 21500 Gibralter Drive, Port Charlotte, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park, 6791 San Casa Drive, Englewood, (near the skate park), 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mid County Regional Library, 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd, Port Charlotte, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Additionally, the following Charlotte County cemeteries are closed to the public until further notice:
- Southland Trail Cemetery, 14516 McClellan Ave., Port Charlotte
- Hickory Bluff Cemetery, 4051 Rowland Dr., Punta Gorda
- Lt. Carl A. Bailey Cemetery, 1025 Scott Ave., Punta Gorda
- Indian Spring Cemetery, 9500 Indian Springs Rd., Punta Gorda