From Naples to Fort Myers to Cape Coral and Punta Gorda, our region has been devastated by Category 4 Hurricane Ian, which slammed our state on Wednesday.
While recovery efforts are quickly underway, many areas still find themselves without electricity or running water.
Many businesses remain closed or are functioning with limited hours and crews. We have been calling around to get you up-to-date information on what businesses are open to help you stock up on supplies during this critical time.
Below, you’ll find information about grocery stores, hardware stores and other resources that are open to help after the storm.
We will continue to update this list as we gather more information.
Please note conditions are constantly changing, so it’s best to call the stores directly for the most up-to-date information.
Fort Myers: Dwayne Bergmann Interiors HQ, 12195 Metro Parkway. The interior designer is leading a major effort to get supplies to those who need it. At the showroom, they have around bottles of water, baby wipes, diapers, feminine hygiene products, paper towels, pet food, granola bars and other essentials. The team is also taking donations to offset costs and get more supplies from the east coast. Donate through Venmo.
Fort Myers: Zion Lutheran Church will be giving out baby products and cleaning supplies at 7401 Winkler Road from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- HOME DEPOT—Most locations are open but working with limited crews and many have limited inventory, but more trucks are coming. Call to inquire; they are answering lines quickly. Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours:
- East Bonita Springs: 11941 Bonita Beach
- Fort Myers (The Forum): 3402 Forum Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 3390
- East Cape Coral: 3031 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909
- Central Cape Coral: 2508 Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Punta Gorda: 3941 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- Port Charlotte: 19690 Cochran Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33948
- LOWE’S—Locations that are confirmed open are listed below. Any location not listed is either closed or could not be reached by phone to confirm after various attempts.
- Naples: 12730 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34113; open until 6 p.m.
- North Naples: 6415 Naples Blvd, Naples, FL 34109; open under emergency services only; curb service; until 6 p.m.
- Estero: 10070 Estero Town Commons Place, Estero, FL 33928; open until 6 p.m.
- East Fort Myers: 8040 Dani Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33966; open until 5:30 p.m.
- North Port: 5601 Tuscola Blvd, North Port, FL 34287; open until 6 p.m.
ACE HARDWARE: Most locations are open but working with limited crews and many have limited inventory. Hours may vary.
- Fort Myers – 12830 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966. Will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fort Myers – 18911 Tamiami Trail South (U.S. 41), Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Lehigh Acres – 1149 Homestead Rd N, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936. will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Bonita Springs – 9100 Bonita Beach Rd SE, Bonita Springs, FL 34135, will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Downtown Naples – 141 Tamiami Trail, North Naples, open until 6 p.m.
- East Naples – 4433 Tamiami Trail East, open until 6 p.m.
- Marco Island – 1720 San Marco Road, open until 6 p.m.
- Golden Gate – 11673 Collier Blvd., open until 6 p.m.
- San Carlos Park – 18911 Tamiami Trail S., open until 6 p.m.
- Port Charlotte – 3035 Tamiami Trail, open until 6 p.m.
- Port Charlotte – 912a Kings Highway, open until 6 p.m.
- CVS— MinuteClinic medical clinics have opened in parts of Southwest Florida. All of the locations are offering tetanus shots. Tetanus shots have been recommended by the Collier County DOH in case people are injured while cleaning up debris.
- Cape Coral: 737 Cape Coral Pkwy. E
- Estero: 11241 Miromar Square Blvd.
- Lehigh Acres: 1350 Lee Blvd.
- Naples: 2375 Vanderbilt Beach Rd.
- Naples: 8831 Immokalee Rd.
- Punta Gorda: 2400 Tamiami Trail
- WALGREENS—Most locations are open but working with limited crews and many have limited. Call to inquire; they are answering lines quickly. Here are a few we know are open with regular or modified hours:
- Bonita Springs: 11494 Bonita Beach Road SE #96, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Cape Coral: 611 Burnt Store Road S, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- North Fort Myers: 4204 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Fort Myers: 1525 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- East Naples: 30 Golden Gate Blvd W, Naples, FL 34120
- Naples: 6029 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 34119
- Punta Gorda: 3795 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- SEED TO TABLE:
- Naples, 4835 Immokalee Rd, Naples; regular hours; Wi-Fi available
- PUBLIX: Most locations are open but with modified hours (7am to 8pm) and limited crews. Here are a few we know are open:
- Naples: at Naples Plaza – 1981 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34102.
- Naples: at Neapolitan Way Shopping Center – 4601 9th St N, Naples, FL 34103.
- Naples: at Marketplace at Pelican Bay – 8833 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34108.
- Bonita Springs: at Bonita Grande Crossing — 12900 Trade Way Four, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- North Fort Myers: 6700 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917.
- North Fort Myers: at Eagle Landing – 6700 Bayshore Rd, North Fort Myers, FL 33917.
- Fort Myers: 13401 Summerlin Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Fort Myers: at The Shoppes of Fiddlesticks – 13650 Fiddlesticks Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Cape Coral: at Coral Shores – 3015 SW Pine Island Rd, FL, Cape Coral 33991
- Cape Coral: Publix at Del Prado Crossing – 1735 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909
- Cape Coral: Cape Coral Landings – 127 Cape Coral Pkwy W, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Cape Coral: Midpoint Center – 2420 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Babcock Ranch: 42051 Cypress Pkwy, Babcock Ranch, FL 33982; open until 6pm
- Punta Gorda: 2310 Tamiami Trail Unit 1129; open until 6pm
- WALMART: Locations that are confirmed are listed below.
- Fort Myers: Neighborhood Market: 9131 College Parkway Suite 101, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Naples: 5420 Juliet Blvd, Naples FL, 34109
- Naples: Neighborhood Market: 5010 Airport-Pulling Rd, Naples 34105
- Port Charlotte: 375 Kings Hwy, Port Charlotte, FL 33983
- Fort Myers, Sam’s Club, 5170 S. Cleveland Ave., 12730 Tamiami Trail Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Fort Myers, Costco, 7171 Cypress Lake Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33907
LOCATIONS WITH ICE:
- Fort Myers: Metro Ice, 1946 Honda Dr, Fort Myers
- Naples: On Ice of SWFL, 5810 Washington St. Call 239-594-3060 to check hours
- Fort Myers: Mobile – 3006 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33916
- Fort Myers: Shell – 4126 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33916
- Fort Myers: Circle K – 9001 Rolfes Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Fort Myers: Wawa – 2370 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Fort Myers: Marathon – 3200 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Port Charlotte: Wawa – 2525 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- Lehigh Acres: 7-Eleven – 325 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971
- Punta Gorda: Wawa – 26415 Indian Trail Dr, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- Naples: Mobil Gas Station – 14267 Collier Blvd, Naples 34119
- Naples: RaceTrac – 9089 Immokalee Rd, Naples 34120
- Naples: RaceTrac – 1150 Airport-Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34104
- Fort Myers Shores: Mobil/7-Eleven at State Road 31 and Old Bayshore Rd
- Fort Myers Shores: Racetrac at on State Road 80 and State Road 31
- South Fort Myers: Costco, 10088 Gulf Center Dr, Fort Myers
- Bonita Springs: RaceTrac, 10801 Bonita Beach Rd, Bonita Springs
- Bonita Springs: Mobil & 7-Eleven: 12661 Bonita Beach Rd SE and Trade Way One, Bonita Springs
- Estero: Mobil & 7-Eleven, 21850 S Tamiami Trail and Williams Road
- Estero: Marathon, 10351 Corkscrew Rd and I-75
- Estero: Marathon, 20300 Grande Oak Blvd and Ben Hill Griffin Rd
- Estero: Shell, 10860 Miromar Outlet Dr and Corkscrew Rd
- Cape Coral: 76, 1625 Kismet Pkway E
- Cape Coral: BJ’s Wholesale Club, 1929 NE Pine Island Road, expect a 5 to 6-hour wait; closes at 6 p.m. with curfew
- Cape Coral: Sam’s Club, 301 SW Pine Island Road, plenty of gas but long lines
- Naples: Mobil/7-Eleven, 1235 Creekside Trail
- Naples: Sam’s Club, 2550 Immokalee Road
- Naples: Wawa, 4787 Radio Road, open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., Come in off Livingston Road, as there is a line directing traffic
- Port Charlotte: BJ’s Wholesale Club, 19150 Quesada Ave, open until 9 p.m.
- Port Charlotte: Wawa: 2525 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
- Punta Gorda: Wawa: 26415 Indian Trail Dr, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- Fort Myers: FK Your Diet Fort Myers will be providing free hot meals starting at 8 a.m. – 19630 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, Florida 33908.
- Port Charlotte: Charlotte Sports Park, meals served daily at noon.
- Fort Myers: The Lodge at 2278 First Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901 from 11 a.m. until they run out of food in downtown Fort Myers. They’ve partnered with Bacardi who will provide 250+ 16 lbs bags of purified ice.
- Naples: Coastland Mall by the Dillard’s entrance (Thursday, Oct. 6) – 1900 Tamiami Trail N, Naples 34102 from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Cape Coral: Christian Life Fellowship Church, 1200 SW 20 Ave, will provide hot meals beginning at noon on Tuesday and will continue through the week. The church will also offer showers and supplies for anyone who needs it.
- South Fort Myers: The SWFL Masonic Center, also known as the Tropical Lodge 56, at 10868 Metro Pkwy, will offer food and supplies. There is fresh fruit and produce and some sanitary supplies. They will be providing food and supplies from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- North Naples: Cypress Masonic Lodge No. 295, at 5850 Trail Blvd, will have MREs and supplies.
- Cape Coral: Free breakfast starting at 8 a.m. all week in the Lowe’s parking on Veterans Parkway and Santa BarbaraBoulevard.
- Port Charlotte Free hot meals from Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the McDonald’s located at 13418 S. McCall Road
- Cape Coral: Free meals, water, and ice from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at New Hope Baptist Church located at 431 Nicholas Pkwy E.
- Punta Gorda: The Red Cross is distributing water, food and cleanup kits at St. Mary’s Baptist Church, 605 Mary St., from noon to 6 p.m. every day while supplies last.
- Pine Island: American Legion offering food, water and cleaning supplies for anyone who needs them. 4106 Stringfellow Rd., St. James City. Open “until dark”
- Cape Coral: 7-Eleven on 1206 Cape Coral Parkway E. giving away water starting at 7 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
- Port Charlotte: American Legion Post 110, located at 3152 Harbor Blvd., giving out basic necessities from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- North Fort Myers: World Central Kitchen will be serving free hot meals daily from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at All Souls Episcopal Church, 14640 N Cleveland Ave.
- Cape Coral: Cape Vineyard Community Church, located at 923 SE 47th Terrace, will be giving out supplies from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and a hot lunch from noon to 3 p.m. daily.
- Cape Coral: Cape Christian Church, located at 2110 Chiquita Blvd. S., will be distributing 1,000 boxed lunches, 1,000 packs of batteries and 1,000 toiletry kits starting at noon on Friday.
- Olga: Scotts Miracle-Gro will provide free burgers and hotdogs, chips and a drink (and free bags of mulch and soil) in front of Country Cuts Barbershop, located at 14561 Palm Beach Blvd., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.]
- Bonita Springs: Spread Sunshine Organization will give away hot meals, non-perishable food, hygiene products, and water to first responders and the community at 28750 South Cargo Court on October 15 from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- DOWNTOWN FORT MYERS:
- Bruno’s of Brooklyn – 2112 Second St. Open from noon to 5 p.m.
- Bahia Bowls – 2272 First St. Open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (cash only)
- Blu Sushi – 2262 First St. Hours not specified
- Scoops on First – Hours not specified
- The “World Famous” Cigar Bar – 1504 Hendry St. Opens at 10 a.m. (cash only)
- The Lucky Screw (opening Saturday) – 1527 Hendry St. Hours not specified
- Downtown House of Pizza – 1520 Hendry St. Open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Le Macaron French Pastries – 1540 Broadway. Open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, back to normal hours Monday
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls (take-out only) – 2122 First St. Opens at 11 a.m.
- Buzzeez Outlaw – 2400 First St. Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Wine Room (opening Saturday) – 1544 Broadway. Open from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Coastal Dayz Brewery – 2161 McGregor Blvd. Hours vary
- Millennial Brewing Co. – 1811 Royal Palm Ave. Open from noon to 9 p.m. (until 8 p.m. on Sunday)
- Peter’s German Ice Cream & Coffee Shop – 1617 Hendry St. Open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, closed on Sunday
- Edison Lunch Box – 1700 Monroe St. Open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays, closed on weekends
- 10 Twenty Five – 33 Patio De Leon. Open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Oxbow Bar & Grill – 1300 Hendry St. Open from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., then 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. starting Oct. 10
- Beacon Social – 2200 Edwards Drive (Luminary Hotel) Open from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ella Mae’s Diner – 2200 Edwards Drive (Luminary Hotel) Open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cowboy Up Saloon – 1611 Hendry St. Open from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m.
- Wisteria Tea Room & Cafe – 2512 Second St. Open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cape Coral: Masala Mantra Indian Bistro – 4518 del Prado blvd s, Cape Coral 33904
- Naples: Fuji Sushi Bar & Asian Bistro – Founders Square Dr, Naples 34120.
- Naples: Naples Coastal Kitchen Corner of Wiggins Pass and US-41. Open 11:30a.m-8:30p.m.
- Naples: Altavilla Pizza and Trattoria – 7550 Mission Hills Drive, Naples 34119.
- Naples: C3 Cafe Naples – 1048 Castillo Drive, Naples 34103 (Open from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Naples: Gigi’s Bakery – 7211 Vanderbilt Beach Rd unit 6, Naples 34119.
- Naples: Poached – 2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd Suite 156, Naples 34109 (Open 7:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m.)
- Naples: Carrabba’s Italian Grill – 4320 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34103
- Naples: Spanky’s – 1550 Airport-Pulling Rd, Naples, 34104
- Naples: Giovanni’s Ristorante Italiano of Naples, open until 9:30 pm
- Lehigh Acres: 3 Pepper Burrito Co, 1322 Homestead Rd N, open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- South Fort Myers: Tony Sacco’s Coal Oven Pizza, 14261 S. Tamiami Trail, open until 8 p.m.
- Fort Myers: Stevie Tomato’s, 4420 Colonial Blvd
- Collier County: Stevie Tomato’s, 15215 Collier Blvd
- Cape Coral: Bones Coffee offering free coffee and a phone/device charging station Wednesday at 79 Mid Cape Terrace
- Port Charlotte: Hooters, 1360 Tamiami Trail. Open from noon to 8 p.m. with a limited menu.
- Bonita Springs: Blackjack Pizza & Salads, 28245 S. Tamiami Trail; open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lee County: Pei Wei, 16441 Corporate Commerce Way; open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- North Naples: Coopers Hawk Winery & Restaurant, 11905 Tamiami Trail N; open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Fort Myers: Oasis Restaurant, 2260 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. Open from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Estero: Subway – 20301 Grande Oaks Shp Ctr 112, Estero, FL 33928.
- Estero: McDonald’s – 20310 Grand Oaks Shoppes Blvd, Estero, FL 33928.
- Naples: Mel’s Diner – 3650 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, 34103.
- Naples: Five Guys – 7211 Vanderbilt Beach Rd #17, Naples, 34119.
- Naples: Five Guys – 1410 Pine Ridge Rd Naples, 34109.
- Naples: Jet’s Pizza – 7211 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, 34119.
- North Naples: Menchies Frozen Yogurt – 6355 Naples Boulevard Suite #4-B Naples
- Fort Myers: Firehouse Subs – 3398 Forum Blvd, serving cold subs only, open until 5 p.m.
- Naples: Firehouse Subs – 11178 Tamiami Trail, serving hot and cold subs, open until 8 p.m.
- Fort Myers: Steak ‘n Shake – 10600 Fowler St Fort Myers, FL 33907
- South Fort Myers: Zaxby’s – 11791 S. Cleveland Ave. (Palm Point Shops) open from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Lee County: Zaxby’s – 17500 Ben Hill Griffin Parkway (Gulf Coast Town Center) is open from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Fort Myers: Wendy’s at 12034 S. Cleveland Ave., is open.
- Cape Coral: Dairy Queen Grill & Chill – 2525 Skyline Blvd. Drive-thru open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., lobby open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Estero: Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Estero – 20000 S Tamiami Trail Suite 204, Estero, FL 33928 – dog/cat food available
- Lehigh Acres: Animal Medical Center of Lehigh Acres – 2920 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 – limited services.
- Port Charlotte: Mid County Regional Library parking lot – 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd. Veterinarians are now available at the Humane Society of America animal needs drive-thru, providing treatments for fleas and ticks, immediate first aid, heartworm prevention, ear issues, traumatic injuries, skin and gastrointestinal issues. Residents can also pick up food for a variety of pets. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Oct. 14
- South Fort Myers: Guardians of Florida Animal Rescue – 13931 Sophomore Lane. Dog food, supplies and pet meds are available between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily. People can also bring any found animals for a microchip scan
- Bokeelia: Free urgent care clinic every Wednesday in October from 10 a.m until noon at the Aiden Pines Country Club at 14261 Clubhouse Drive, Bokeelia.
- Saint James City: Free urgent care clinic every Wednesday in October from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. at the First Baptist Church at 3417 8th Ave, Saint Jame City.
- Villas: Pet food available at Lee County Domestic Animal Services’ shelter Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., located at 5600 Banner Drive.
- Fort Myers: CROW – Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife is in need of towels and sheets of all sizes. (no fitted sheets) The drop off for any donation items is BluePearl Pet Hospital located at 9500 Marketplace Road.
- Cape Coral: Lee County Domestic Animal Services will host a mobile pet food pantry on Monday from 9 a.m. to noon at 517 Cape Coral Parkway West
- Lee County Domestic Animal Services will hold mobile pet pantries for residents with pets impacted by Hurricane Ian. Dry dog and cat food will be available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Harlem Heights: Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Kelly Road Soccer Complex, 10750 Kelly Road
- Lehigh Acres: Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the East County Regional Library, 881 Gunnery Road
- North Fort Myers: Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon at the North Fort Myers Public Library, 2001 N. Tamiami Trail
Cape Coral: Lee Health teamed up with Aubuchon Homes to install a Starlink satellite dish allowing people to use free wifi for their phones and to access the internet. Accessible from the Club Square parking lot located at 4707 SE 9th Place or the parking spaces along Southeast 9th Place. Network: LEEHEALTH04. Password: IANLEECO2022.
The Boat House Cape Coral is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you or someone you know needs help locating boat parts/service, reach out at (239) 549-2628.
First responders are encouraged to contact the Boat House if they are in need of vessel repairs.
Bank of America has deployed temporary mobile ATMs at the following locations:
- Venice Pines, 1270 Jacaranda Blvd., Venice
- Daniels Crossing, 13650 Six Mile Cypress Parkway, Fort Myers
URGENT CARE / HEALTH:
- Fort Myers: Coastal Medical Urgent Care – 8291 Dani Dr. 100, Fort Myers, FL 33966. Thu/Fri: 7a-5p, Sat/Sun: 8a-4p.
- Fort Myers: Traveling Therapist Spa and Emotional Wellness Clinic – 3441 Colonial Blvd Unite 2, Fort Myers, FL 33966 – Free Mental Health Services
- Port Charlotte: Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County – 1100 Loveland Blvd. Mon/Fri: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with services that include:
ADAP, the AIDS Drug Assistance Program
Birth and death certificates
FREE Tetanus, COVID-19, Hep A, Monkeypox, and Flu vaccines
WIC (benefits should be automatically loaded to accounts)
- MILLENNIUM PHYSICIANS: Most offices, walk-in medical centers and radiology centers have reopened:
- North Port: 13823 Tamiami Trail, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Venice: 1700 E. Venice Ave., 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Venice: 1287 US-41 Bypass S., 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Port Charlotte: 2450 Tamiami Trail, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fort Myers: 13813 Metro Parkway, noon to 5 p.m.
- Bonita Springs: 9500 Bonita Beach Road
- Naples: 400 8th St. N., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cape Coral: 1708 Cape Coral Parkway W.,
- Englewood: 3000 S McCall Road,
- Port Charlotte: Medical treatment site at Cultural Center Parking Lot – 2280 Aaron St.
Free urgent care, chronic care, pharmacy and other medical services. Unable to do x-rays or cast broken bones. Open 24/7.
- Englewood South: Mobile urgent care at Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park – 6961 San Casa Drive. Free urgent care and chronic care. Open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Collier, Hendry, and Glades County courts will resume proceedings on Oct. 6.
- Lee and Charlotte County courts remain closed the rest of the week and will tentatively resume operations on Oct. 10.
- Fort Myers: Eden, A Show Bar – 2245 Winkler Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901 – open for lunch and dinner until 6 p.m.
- Fort Myers: Fort Myers Brewing Company – 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive, Suite 28. Temporarily adjusted brewery hours are 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and noon to 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Starting Oct. 10, hours are 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
- North Fort Myers: Tide Loads of Hope providing free laundry services at the Walmart Supercenter at 545 Pine Island Road starting Wednesday. The team will operate daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or until daily capacity is met.
- North Fort Myers: Laundry Project providing free laundry services at Laundromart North Fort Myers, located at 216 Pondella Road, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday and Saturday.
Please note: It is still recommended that you drive as little as possible for your own safety but also so that rescue crews, first-responders, utilities employees and other rescue efforts can quickly get where they need without traffic or obstructions.
- Immokalee: The Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch, 1215 Roberts Ave. W., 9am-4pm. Learn about ranching history in Florida.
- Marco Island: Breakwater Adventures, Caxambas Marina 909 Collier Court. Call for shelling and dolphin tours around the Ten Thousand Islands. Tours will be available throughout the day, starting Saturday, 10/1. Call to schedule: 305-902-4772.
- Naples: Paradise Coast Sports Complex, 3940 City Gate Blvd S. The park is open with Wi-Fi, cell service and food trucks onsite.
- Naples: Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples (C’MON), 5080 Livingston Road, 10am-5pm. Admission is free all weekend for the children’s museum.
- Naples: Celebration Park, 2880 Becca Ave. The food truck park hosts a Cowboys & Cowgirls-themed party with bourbon tastings and live music from Backcountry Boys Band.
- Naples: Greater YMCA of Naples: Scheduled group fitness classes are open, along with the pool, basketball and volleyball courts, and the hard courts at tennis center. The Kids Zone is open from 8am-12pm.
- Ochopee: Clyde Butcher Big Cypress Gallery, 52388 Tamiami Trail E. The Big Cypress Gallery is open for viewing. The book signing and dark room tour events are canceled.
- Bonita Springs: Farmer Mike’s U-Pick. 25031 Morton Ave., 9am-5pm. Though the Fall Festival is delayed until Oct. 7, you can stop by to stock up on fresh veggies and let your kids run wild outside for a bit.
- Fort Myers: Springtime Farms Adventure Park. 10761 Aqua Vista Drive, 9am-4pm. The adventure park hosts its Fall Festival, with a petting zoo, pumpkin path, haunted maze and more family activities.
- Naples: Cambier Park (excluding the Arthur Allen Tennis Center) This park will be open on Monday, the park is located at 755 8th Avenue S, Naples, FL 34102.
- Naples: Baker Park (dog park) This park will open on Monday, it’s located at 50 Riverside Circle, Naples, FL 34102
- Naples: Fleischmann Park (the Center remains closed until power is restored) This park opens on Monday, it’s located at 1600 Fleischmann Boulevard, Naples, FL 34102
- Naples: River Park Community Center (excluding the Aquatic Center/ swimming pools) This area will open on Monday, it’s located at 301 11th Street N, Naples, FL 34102
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Community Cooperative | Community Cooperative has established an emergency relief fund, Lee County Strong, to help the community recover from the catastrophic impacts of Hurricane Ian. Community Cooperative has a team ready to prepare and react quickly to natural disasters, ensuring that the community has the resources it needs to recover as quickly and efficiently as possible,
The Wonder Gardens | The gardens will need help clearing the grounds from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. Please show up anytime during those hours through the back gate and wear closed-toed shoes. Bring gloves and tools if you have them. The Wonder Gardens is located at 27180 Old 41 Rd, Bonita Springs.
NCH Business Center | Platelet Donors Needed – donate at NCH Business Center 1100 Immokalee Road, Naples, FL 34110. Call (239) 624-6567
Dwayne Bergmann Interiors HQ, 12195 Metro Parkway. The interior designer is leading a major effort to get supplies to those who need them. At the showroom, they have 15,000 bottles of water, baby wipes, diapers, feminine hygiene products, paper towels, pet food, granola bars and other essentials. If you need basics, stop by the headquarters from 10 a.m. -1 p.m. on Sunday. The team is also taking donations to offset costs and get more supplies from the east coast. Donate through Venmo.
Operation BBQ Relief, Charlotte Sports Park. They are cooking as many as 60,000 meals a day for those Hurricane Ian has impacted. You can support them or sign up to volunteer by clicking here.
- Fort Myers: The Edison Mall has reopened with normal hours
- Cape Coral: The city is distributing free tarps through local distribution sites at:
- Cape Christian, 2110 Chiquita Blvd. S.
- Ocean Church, 2016 Kismet Parkway E.
- Fort Myers: TwinCutz Barbershop is giving out free haircuts Monday, October 17, and Tuesday, October 18 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day at 12901 McGregor Blvd.
- Zien-tech Screen.
- H&C Home Services of Naples.
- Mackle park will be open for cooling and charging. Please monitor Marco Island Parks and Recreation for operational hours.
- Log Cabin BBQ – 480 W Hickpochee Ave, LaBelle, FL 33935.
FACEBOOK GROUPS—Here you can find community members posting up-to-date information and resources for their neighborhoods throughout the region.
- Revive SWFL https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279627639463961
- Hurricane Ian Update & Recovery https://www.facebook.com/groups/3219485791712972
- Hurricane Ian Recovery 411 https://www.facebook.com/groups/603792844656178
- Hurricane Ian Cleanup and Repair Needs
- Hurricane Ian SWFL Connect https://www.facebook.com/groups/SWFLHURRICANE
- Emergency Preparedness and Recovery for Charlotte, Sarasota & Lee Counties https://www.facebook.com/groups/stayprepared