(Credit: WINK News)

Fire crews battling flames at Fort Myers motel

Fire crews responding to a fire at the Howard Johnson Hotel in Fort Myers.

The hotel’s owner says the fire started on the second floor because an appliance was left on. They said everyone was able to evacuate safely.

Flames could be seen coming out of windows on the front of the building.

The fire marshall is on the scene and is working to confirm the cause of the fire.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Writer:WINK News
Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know.
SHARE