Lee Health reports 35 COVID-19 patients in hospitals, will no longer offer free telehealth services beginning Nov. 1
As of Thursday morning, Lee Health is reporting it has 35 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals. There were no deaths reported on Wednesday.
Beginning Nov. 1, Lee Health will no longer offer its telehealth services for free. The pricing will go back to its pre-delta surge rate of $49.
- On Thursday morning, there were 35 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, two of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Wednesday, there were four new COVID-19 hospital admissions and five COVID-19 discharges.
- 76% of ventilators and 20% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are zero COVID-19 patients on ventilators and four in the intensive care unit.
- On Thursday morning, census was at 93% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,206 COVID-19 patients have died inside Lee Health hospitals, including zero yesterday.