Lee Health reports 84 COVID-19 patients isolated Tuesday, 2 deaths Monday
Lee Health says it has 84 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals on Tuesday. Two deaths were reported on Monday.
- As of Tuesday morning, there are 84 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, three of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Monday, there were three new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 13 COVID-19 discharges.
- 68% of ventilators and 12% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 15 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 24 in the intensive care unit.
- The Tuesday morning census was at 90% of the staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,187 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, with three deaths Sunday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.