Lee Health reports 86 COVID-19 patients isolated Monday, 3 deaths Sunday
Lee Health says it has 86 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals on Monday. Three deaths were reported on Sunday.
- As of Monday morning, there are 86 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, four of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Friday, there were 24 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 26 COVID-19 discharges.
- 63% of ventilators and 14% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 17 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 23 in the intensive care unit.
- On Monday morning, census was at 89% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,185 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, with three deaths Sunday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.