Lee County kindergarten pre-registration opens Monday
The School District of Lee County is opening up early registration for next year’s kindergartners on Sept. 27, allowing an opportunity to make sure younger siblings are able to attend the same K-5 elementary schools as their older brothers or sisters.
If your child is turning 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2022, and will enter kindergarten in August 2022, pre-registration is an option for you. Last year, 2,000 students missed the chance to automatically attend the same school as an older sibling, according to a LCSD press release.
To take advantage of pre-registration, please gather the following documents and email them to [email protected]
- Registration Form (available here)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- Physical Exam (within last 12 months)
- Parent Photo ID Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
Kindergarten pre-registration is available until Nov. 30.