Golisano Children’s Hospital’s mobile pediatric vaccination clinic schedule
Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 12 years old and older for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
* Indicates that this spot is primarily for second doses, however, first doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives the first dose at that location may have to go to another site for their second dose.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
- Monday, September 27, 5-8 p.m., Dunbar High School, 3800 Edison Ave., Fort Myers
- Tuesday, September 28, 4-6:30 p.m., Goodwill Resource Center- Tice location, 5100 Tice St., Fort Myers
- Wednesday, September 29, 3-5 p.m., Hector A. Cafferata, Jr. Elementary School, 250 Santa Barbara Blvd. N., Cape Coral*
- Thursday, September 30, 4:30-6:30 p.m., HSpring Creek Elementary School, 25571 Elementary Way, Bonita Springs*
- Saturday, October 2, 9 a.m.-noon., Utopia Unisex Salon, 3071 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers*
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
Anyone 12 years old and older can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine at no cost at Lee Health’s Community Vaccination Clinic, located at Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.