Lee Health reports 291 COVID-19 patients in its hospitals Monday, 87 discharges over weekend
Lee Health reports 291 COVID-19 patients being treated as of Monday morning, with 76 new admissions since Friday.
- As of Monday morning, there are 291 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, 9 of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Friday, there were 76 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 87 COVID-19 discharges.
- 58% of ventilators and 8% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 50 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 77 in the intensive care unit.
- On Monday morning, hospital census was at 92% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,101 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including 5 on Sunday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its walk-in Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for no cost.