Lee Health has 368 COVID-19 patients in hospital system
Lee Health has 368 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals. Five patients died on Wednesday.
- As of Thursday morning, there are 368 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, 4 of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Yesterday, there were 42 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 42 COVID-19 discharges.
- 50% of ventilators and 5% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 71 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 86 in the intensive care unit.
- On Thursday morning, hospital census was at 96% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,076 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including 5 on Wednesday.
Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know.