Lee Health reports 11 deaths on Tuesday, 367 COVID-19 in hospitals
As of Wednesday morning, there are 367 COVID-19 patients isolating in Lee Health hospitals. Eleven people died on Tuesday, the hospital system said.
- As of this morning, there are 367 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, 5 of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Tuesday, there were 33 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 41 COVID-19 discharges.
- 50% of ventilators and 4% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 63 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 79 in the intensive care unit.
- On Wednesday morning, the hospital system census was at 95% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,069 patients have died inside of Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including 11 yesterday.
Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know.