Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 12 years old and older for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
- Monday, Sept. 13, 5-7 p.m., Waters Edge Church, 2213 Country Club Blvd., Cape Coral
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 3-7 p.m., Healthy Life Center, 42880 Crescent Loop, Babcock Ranch
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 1-4 p.m., Hideaway Beach Club, 333 Hideaway Cir. N., Marco Island *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 2-4 p.m., Quail West community, 5950 Burnham Rd., Naples
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2-6 p.m., Amigos Center, 106 S. 2nd St., Immokalee
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
Anyone 12 years old and older can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine at no cost at Lee Health’s Community Vaccination Clinic, located at Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.