Golisano Children’s Hospital Mobile Pediatric Vaccination
Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 12 years old and older for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
- Monday, Sept. 13, 5-7 p.m., Waters Edge Church, 2213 Country Club Blvd., Cape Coral
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 3-7 p.m., Healthy Life Center, 42880 Crescent Loop, Babcock Ranch
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 1-4 p.m., Hideaway Beach Club, 333 Hideaway Cir. N., Marco Island *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 2-4 p.m., Quail West community, 5950 Burnham Rd., Naples
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2-6 p.m., Amigos Center, 106 S. 2nd St., Immokalee
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
Anyone 12 years old and older can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine at no cost at Lee Health’s Community Vaccination Clinic, located at Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.