Lee Health reports 481 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals Friday
Lee Health reports 481 COVID-19 patients being treated as of Friday morning, with 52 new admissions Thursday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 481 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, 13 of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Thursday, there were 52 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 52 COVID-19 discharges.
- 42% of ventilators and 2% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 73 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 87 in the intensive care unit.
- On Friday morning, census was at 101% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,025 patients have died in Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including 7 on Thursday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its walk-in Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for no cost.