Lee County School Board meeting about district growth
The Lee County School Board is meeting Tuesday night to discuss growth in a district already made up of 95,000 students.
Some of the highlights from the agenda’s list of projects:
- Expanding Cape Coral Technical College
- Rebuilding Cypress Lake Middle School
- Constructing a new elementary school in the growing east zone
- Buying land to eventually build a new middle and high school in the east zone
- Buying land for a new high school in the south zone
The meeting is at 1 p.m. View this project PDF to see if your child’s school is on the list for capital improvements and what it includes.