Lee County schools has immediate openings for bus drivers and they want to hear from you.
The district offers a benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, retirement contributions, paid sick time, holidays, and tuition and subject area exam reimbursement. They have also incorporated unique benefits, such as a comprehensive wellness program that includes free health screenings on-site exercise classes, and more.
Necessary Job Qualifications:
- GED or Diploma (waived until 2/26/2022)
- Social security card
- Five years of driving experience
- Satisfactory driving record
In Addition To Training, The District Also Offers:
- Continual training
- Flexible hours
- Training Stipend after driving forty-five working days
- Beginning hourly rate of $16.32
Applying To Be A Bus Driver
Step 1: Register and Create an Account
- Click “Create an Account” below and create a new account or sign in with an existing external account
- Search for the position “Operator, School Bus” to apply for the position
Step 2: Apply for Positions
- Attach/upload your resume
- Provide additional required information, including references.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring managers and successful applicants are invited to interview.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Successful applicants will be required to submit documents such high school diploma, GED or equivalent (WAIVED until 2/26/2022)
- Submissions must be accompanied by the “Document Submission Form” below.
To start your application create an account with Lee Schools here.
For more information call (239) 590-4048 / (239) 590-4023 or email [email protected]