Golisano Children’s Hospital mobile pediatric vaccination clinic schedule
Golisano Children’s Hospital’s mobile pediatric vaccination clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida to vaccinate children 12 and older against COVID-19.
The clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
* Indicates that this spot is primarily for second doses, however, first doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives the first dose at that location may have to go to another site for their second dose.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations:
- Monday, August 2, 5-8 p.m., Dunbar High School, 3800 Edison Ave., Fort Myers
- Wednesday, August 4, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Fort Myers High School, 2635 Cortez Blvd, Fort Myers*
- Wednesday, August 4, 3-7 p.m., Old Winn-Dixie plaza, 1500 Lake Trafford Rd., Immokalee*
- Thursday, August 5, 4-6 p.m., Holiday Inn, 2431 Cleveland Ave., Fort Myers
- Friday, August 6, 4-7 p.m., East Lee County High School, 715 Thomas Sherwin Ave., Lehigh Acres
- Saturday, August 7, 9 a.m.-noon, QLC (Quality Life Center), 3210 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers*
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
Anyone 12 years old and older can also receive their COVID-19 vaccine at no cost at Lee Health’s Community Vaccination Clinic, located at Gulf Coast Medical Center. For more information, visit Lee Health’s website.