DOH-Collier to distribute more COVID-19 vaccines this week
The Florida Department of Health in Collier County has announced they will have vaccine appointments available this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, April 14-16.
Vaccinations will be held at the North Collier Regional Park Exhibit Hall located at 15000 Livingston Road, Naples, FL 34109.
Appointments will be from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday and from 11 a.m to Noon on Friday.
DOH-Collier is offering Moderna vaccines and these are recommended for adults aged 18 and older.
There are requirements to book an appointment and they are as follows:
- Those receiving their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must produce the following at
the time of vaccine administration.
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment
booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be
found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings,
or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail
from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida
address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal
guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a
statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person
with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with
him or her.
- Please note, the above residency requirements do NOT apply to health care providers
or individuals presenting for their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Appointments begin booking at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 13. If you would like to book an appointment you do so by going to on DOH-Collier’s Eventbrite page.
The Collier County Health Department’s call center will remain open for any questions, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. They can be reached at (239) 252-6220 or via email.