DOH-Collier to distribute COVID-19 vaccines on Tuesday
FDOH-Collier will provide the COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday, April 13, at North Collier Regional Park.
Appointments will open at 3 p.m. Monday, April 12, on the Eventbrite booking site at CollierCountyCOVIDVaccines.Eventbrite.com.
There will be 450 appointments available for the Moderna vaccine, which is authorized for people age 18 and older.
Tuesday’s walk-thru appointments are open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with arrival 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
The North Collier Regional Park Exhibit Hall is at 15000 Livingston Road in Naples.
Reminder: Vaccine appointments are given to Florida residents who can provide proof of residency, such as a valid Florida driver license or identification card, or two of the following items: a deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement that shows your Florida address. Other acceptable documents include:
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website.
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.
The above residency requirements do NOT apply to health care providers or individuals presenting for their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The DOH-Collier call center will remain open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The call center can be reached at 239-252-6220 or email [email protected].