Collier opens Eventbrite registration for COVID-19 vaccinations next Wednesday
A public COVID-19 vaccination clinic is offered on Wednesday, April 14, aimed at providing individuals age 18 and older who live or work in Collier County with their first dose of the Moderna vaccination.
This specific event will take place at Collier County South Regional Library, 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway.
If you have questions regarding the vaccine or COVID-19 in general, please call 239-252-6220 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Do not leave multiple messages, and be aware that it may take up to 72 hours for a return call.
Follow this link to sign up for an appointment.
According to the event page:
- Only arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- This is a “Walk Up” event.
- Must bring an ID or Driver’s License.
- You must 18 y/o or older to receive the vaccination.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- No referral needed. No cost. Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
- Bring your printed ticket and ID on the day of administration.