Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) has launched its “Sun Saver Passport,” a free mobile-exclusive savings pass available to Lee County locals and visitors.
According to the VCB press release, users will have access to exclusive deals on attractions, restaurants and experiences throughout the area.
There are three steps to participate:
- Sign up on The Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel website
- The pass will be delivered to your mobile phone via text
- Redeem it on your mobile phone at participating businesses
“In these unprecedented times, we are happy to support our local businesses by offering their discounts to our local community and visitors,” said Tamara Pigott, the VCB executive director, in the press release. “As the year ends and we welcome 2021, we encourage everyone to visit a new attraction, enjoy a meal at a restaurant or get out on the water and explore by kayak.”
Discounts and savings available at area attractions include:
- ECHO Global Farm in North Fort Myers
- Edison and Fort Winter Estates in Fort Myers
- IMAG History & Science Center in Fort Myers
- Estero River Outfitters in Estero
- Everglades Wonder Gardens in Bonita Springs
- Holiday Water Sports on Fort Myers Beach
- Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium in Fort Myers
- Adventure Sea Kayak and SUP on Captiva Island
Visit the website for a complete list of attractions, restaurants and experiences.