Here’s what time your favorite stores open on Black Friday
For some, the thrill of Black Friday shopping even tops a pandemic. So, for those of you setting your alarms super early, here’s what time your favorite stores will be open.
- Best Buy opens at 5 a.m. on Black Friday and begins offering curbside pickup at 5.
- Belk will be opening at 7 a.m. on Black Friday
- Dillard’s is opening at 9 a.m.
- Gap locations will begin opening at 6 a.m. depending on the mall
- H&M opens at 7 a.m. tomorrow
- Home Depot will be open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday
- JCPenney is opening at 5 a.m. tomorrow
- Kohl’s is opening at 5 a.m. on Black Friday
- Lowe’s will open at 6 a.m.
- Macy’s opens at 5 a.m. and will remain open until midnight
- Old Navy is opening at midnight on Friday
- Target will be opening its door at 7 a.m. for shoppers
- Ulta is opening at 6 a.m. on Black Friday
- Walmart will be opening at 5 a.m.
TJMaxx, Marshall’s and drug stores such as Walgreen’s and CVS will be operating under normal store hours.