Goodwill to help people in Lee County with mortgages and utilities
Select Goodwill locations in Lee County will help people apply for help to pay their rent and mortgages. The company will be helping people fill out applications for Lee CARES money that can be put toward rent, mortgages, and utilities.
There is a list of documents that you need to bring and that can be found below.
Those in need of assistance can apply here.
Lee County received millions in funding to help people struggling to make ends meet due to coronavirus.
- The locations, opening Monday, June 15, are:
Bonita Springs – United Way House, 26820 Old U.S. 41, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
– 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
– Call 239-357-4024
- Lehigh Acres – Inside the Goodwill store, 2825 Lee Blvd. Lehigh Acres, FL 33971
– Please call for appointments at 239-369-4774, available 9 a.m. – 5p.m. Monday to Friday
- Palm Beach Boulevard – United Way House/Family Resource Center, 4162 Palm Beach
Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916
– 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
– Office: 239-693-9510, ext. 0
- Fort Myers – Pine Manor – Neighborhood Outreach, 5547 Tenth Ave. Fort Myers, FL 33907
– Please call for appointments at 239-275-5180, available 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday,
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Closed on Wednesdays.
– In addition, the Mobile Job-Link Unit, will be available.
- Cape Coral – Southwest Florida Military Museum, 4820 Leonard St. Cape Coral, FL 33904.
– 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday, June 18