Disney shares more info on restrictions during reopening phases
Walt Disney World Resort theme parks will begin a phased reopening July 11.
The theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject t limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing.
Due to capacity reductions the following will be canceled:
- Dining reservations
- Offerings and experience booking such as behind-the-scenes tours
- Disney dining plans included in packages
- All FastPass + selections
- Learn more about the phased reopening
- See polices and more info related to cancellations
- See full press release for info related to COVID-19