FAQ: City of Naples beach restrictions’ effect on parking permits and how to get them
The City of Naples has recently implemented new restrictions for parking at city beaches and says there have been several questions in regards to beach parking permit stickers.
Below is a list of FAQs released by the city to answer those questions, as well as where you can get a parking permit.
My beach sticker is expired, will I get a ticket?
- If you have a beach sticker (properly displayed), January-May 2020, you will NOT be ticketed. This is because offices have been closed due to the quarantine and people have been unable to get a new one.
Where can I get a beach sticker now?
- Normally, you can get them at most parks, some libraries, and government centers, but again, with quarantine, those offices have been closed.
In addition, the City of Naples confirms that two offices are now open and currently issuing beach stickers, however, they suggest you call before heading over to be sure.
They will require your original vehicle registration and driver’s license in order to issue the beach parking permit.
- Collier County Tax Collector – 3291 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL 34112, phone # 239-252-8172. Hours are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. -5 p.m.
- North Collier Government Services Center – 2335 Orange Blossom Dr., Naples, FL 34109, phone # 239-252-8999. Hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. -6 p.m.
Beginning Friday, May 15 the following locations will also be open to issue Collier County Beach Parking Permits from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Golden Gate Community Center, 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples, 34116; *Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Drive, Naples, 34109;
- East Naples Community Park, 3500 Thomasson Drive, Naples, 34112; and *Sun-N-Fun Splash Park Ticket Office at North Collier Regional Park, 15000 Livingston Road, Naples, 34109.
PLEASE NOTE: The beach parking permit sticker must be permanently adhered to the driver’s side lower-left corner of the windshield to be valid. No tape or lamination.
Collier County passes
Collier County beach parking passes can be accessed or renewed Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., starting Friday, May 15, 2020, at the following locations:
- Golden Gate Community Center, 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples
- Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Drive, Naples
- East Naples Community Park, 3500 Thomasson Drive, Naples
- Sun-N-Fun Splash Park Ticket Office at North Collier Regional Park, 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
Full-time residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original current Collier County Drivers License (copies not accepted)
- Both documents must display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part-time resident property owners must provide the following to obtain a parking sticker:
- Valid Driver’s License (regardless of state)
- Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
- Current Collier County property tax bill or current closing papers for property
- All 3 documents must display the property owner’s name
Mobile home owners please note:
- Mobile Home Owners must own the land the home is on if they are a part-time resident in order to qualify for the property tax paid beach permit with no payment required at the time of pickup.
- Taxes paid on land do not qualify the payer as a ‘property owner’, even if they own the mobile home the land rests on.
- Full-time residents living in mobile homes may obtain a beach parking permit.