2 dogs were saved from a house fire on Barefoot Williams Road this morning thanks to our first responders. Credit: Greater Naples Fire Rescue District

Two dogs saved from a house fire in Naples

Two dogs were saved by first responders during a house fire in Naples Thursday morning.

Greater Naples Fire Rescue District responded to the fire at a home on Barefoot Williams Road.

According to firefighters, it started in a laundry room on the second floor and was quickly put out. The residents were not home at the time of the incident.

The home is currently unlivable due to smoke and water damage.

Both dogs were unharmed.

Writer:WINK News
Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know.
SHARE