Black Friday shopping safety tips
FORT MYERS, Fla. — Here are a few safety tips for Black Friday shopping:
- Leave your purse at home. Carry only your ID, one credit card and cash.
- Use a credit card instead of a debit card.
- Store valuable purchases in your trunk, not in parts of your car where crooks could see them.
- If you’re shopping with children, give them a meeting point they can go to if they get separated from you.
- If you’re shopping online, make sure you buy from a secure site.
Click here to view the Florida Attorney General’s 2016 Holiday Shopping Guide for more advice.
Do you see a typo or an error? Let us know.