Dental Tourism in Southwest Florida?
1. Who: http://DentalDestinationsDDS.com
2. What: Have you ever heard of dental tourism?
3. Where: Located in Naples, FL, Dental Destinations provides services to the local and national community to receive safe care in Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico
4. Why: Dental Destinations arrange all dental consultations and travel for patients to find deep discounts abroad. You can read in depth about our strict inspections criteria and how we can offer savings and safety to the Southwest Florida community. http://dentaldestinationsdds.com
• For example, 3 implants in Florida cost about $12,900; whereas in Costa Rica, the cost is $4,800 = $8,100 in savings, that is significant.
5. How: Dental Destinations coordinates inspections of facilities in Costa Rica, Panama, and Mexico using a U.S. Dental Inspector, Dr. Ronald Peterson. His evaluations are based on CDC and ADA criteria for sterilization and treatment. Dr. Peterson served as President of his State Evaluations Board and oversaw ADA education criteria for 10 states
6. Upcoming Events: After the New Year, free “dental-tourism seminars,” will be hosted by Dental Destinations throughout Southwest Florida. These will include the guest appearance of our doctors in Costa Rica to interact with future patients.
Please visit us at http://dentaldestinationsdds.com for more information and a free consultation
President, Dental Destinations