Return to News

Fire at LaBelle

Published: Jul 06, 2013 5:23 AM EDT

An old mobile home burned this morning  7 6 13, at 1336 Mohawk Ave, LaBelle.  One man was inside, and he got out safely, although none of his belongings were saved.  

The structure was fully involved when the LaBelle VFD arrived.  The home was a total loss.  

LaBelle VFD and Hendry Co Sheriff''s office responded. 

Log In
Already a member?
Register
Sign up to contribute your own photos, videos and articles or comment on articles
First name is required and must be letters only.
Last name is required and must letters only.
An email address is required.
A password is required.
A password confirmation is required.
×