FORT MYERS, Fla. -- It's Wednesday and that means it's time to fire up the WINK kitchen.
Showing us how to make rack of lamb is Chef Vinny from the Neapolitan Gourmet.
Rack of Lamb for 2
- I full rack of lamb (8-9 ribs)
- Granulated garlic
- S & P
- ¼ c EVOO
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim the fat from the rack and season generously with garlic and S&P
- Add EVOO to a 10-12 inch cast iron pan on high heat (pan will smoke a bit)
- Sear on both sides, 2-3 minutes total
- Then remove from heat
- When your accompanied vegetables are almost cooked, finish lamb in oven for 16 -20 minutes.
- Do not turn
- Slice into individual ribs
Arrange on platter with vegetables and enjoy!
THE NEAPOLITAN GOURMET 5415 AIRPORT ROAD NAPLES, FL (239)594-8285