|Published:||Oct 23, 2013 10:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2013 10:25 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.
It's Wednesday and that means it's time to fire up the WINK kitchen.
Here today showing us how to make some new chicken wings is Erik Rugar from Lee Roy Selmon's.
10 each CHICKEN WINGS (Naked, Smoked)
2 Tbls SELMON’S SPECIAL PORK DRY RUB
A/N TANGY BUFFALO SAUCE
2 oz RANCH DRESSSING
3 each 3” LONG CELERY STICKS
1. Place 2 Tbls of Selmon’s Special Pork Rub into bag of portioned wings and shake to
evenly coat the wings with the dry rub.
2. While holding the fry basket over a empty bowl, dump seasoned wings into basket.
3. Drop basket into 350 degree oil and cook wings for 1 ½ minutes.
4. When ready place fried chicken wings on paper towels to drain excess oil.
5. Pile on to the center of a hot plate.
6. Drizzle wings in requested wing sauce.
7. Finish plate with a Ramekin of Ranch Dressing and 3 celery sticks.
8. Serve immediately.