|Published:||May 08, 2013 9:04 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 08, 2013 9:04 AM EDT|
1 ea. - Wolferman's English Muffin
1 tbsp. - Butter, lightly salted, softened to room temperature
1 tbsp. - Lemon garlic butter (assoc. rec.)
1/2 oz. wt. - Arugula
1 Pinch - Salt and Pepper blend (assoc. rec.)
3 oz. wt. - Smoked salmon sliced
2 ea. - Poached eggs (assoc. rec.)
1-1/2 oz. - Bearnaise sauce (assoc. rec.)
1 Pinch - Paprika
1 ea. - Italian parsley, fresh
1. Open the English muffin and spread 1/2 tbsp. Of butter on each half. Toast the English muffins in the broiler until golden brown about 1-1/2 minutes. Place in the center of a medium hot oval plate.
2. Melt the lemon garlic butter in a 10" saute pan on medium high heat. Add the arugula, salt and pepper, and quickly saute until wilted, about 30 seconds.
3. Place arugula on the English muffin bottoms so that it is hanging off the edges. Place 1-1/2 oz. of sliced salmon on top of each muffin.
4. Place pre-poached egg in a hot water bath for 1 minute to reheat. Drain well then set on top of the salmon.
5. Ladle 3/4 oz. bearnaise sauce on top of each egg and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika.
6. Set a parsley sprig between the 2 muffins.