|Published:||Mar 06, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 06, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Students in Lee County are getting an up-close look at the potentially deadly consequences of drinking, drug use and driving. It's all part of the Drug House Odyssey.
Students are acting out a scenario where they are pressured by their peers to drink and use drugs. Actual police officers, EMS crews and even a chaplain take part in the demo to drive home the message.
Drug House Odyssey is free and open to the public tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Cape Christian Fellowship Church in Cape Coral.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend