|Published:||Feb 09, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 09, 2013 9:13 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life of Lee County is holding a Relay Family Fun Day called "Pop Tops & Flip Flops" today at the Alliance for the Arts on McGregor Blvd.
Relay teams from across Southwest Florida are coming together to strut their stuff to help find a cure for cancer and to help provide services for those struggling with cancer now.
Individual teams have booths that offer homemade bake goods, crafts, and games. A bounce house for the kids will be there as well as the Mammo Mobile for women needing a mammogram.
Admission and parking is free to stroll along and listen to the music for the day.
Tickets are available for purchase to participate in the games, bounce house, food and other activities. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life in Lee County. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend