|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 6:58 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 6:58 AM EST|
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Obama's nominee to lead the CIA appears before the Senate Intelligence Committee today.
John Brennan's confirmation hearing is to start just hours after lawmakers are expected to receive a classified report on the rationale for drone strikes targeting Americans working with al-Qaida overseas.
Brennan helped manage the drone program.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend