|Published:||Jan 31, 2013 5:17 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2013 10:10 AM EST|
VIENNA (AP) - Diplomats say Iran plans to vastly increase the speed of its uranium enrichment program, which can make both reactor fuel and the core of nuclear warheads.
The diplomats say Iran has told the International Atomic Energy Agency that it wants to install thousands of high-technology machines at its main enriching site in central Iran.
Iran denies any interest in nuclear weapons. It says it's enriching only to power reactors and for scientific and medical purposes.
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Committee nears final big immigration decisions
- Protected Harbor donations
- LCSO Summer Youth Program
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- Pet Connection