|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 8:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 8:48 AM EST|
Herb Crusted Snapper with a Tomato Buerre-Blanc
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs lightly beatened
6 oz. portion snapper
1/2 bunch fresh basil
1/2 bunch fresh thyme
1/2 bunch fresh parsley
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
2 oz. olive oil
Stem and chop herbs, place in food processor with breadcrumb and pulse to a fine
Lightly dust fillets in flour, then egg wash and lightly press into herb mixture.
Heat oil and sear fillet on both sides, finish in oven to cooked through.
For the Sauce
1/2 cup white wine
1 chopped shallot
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 vine ripe tomato peeled, seeded and diced
6 oz. softened butter
Place all ingredients except butter in sauce pan and reduce by 3/4.
Swirl in softened butter one pat at a time.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend