|Published:||Apr 25, 2012 4:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 25, 2012 4:23 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. It's Wednesday and that means it's time to fire up the WINK kitchen.
Here today to show us how to make a dish everyone will enjoy, chicken burrito with cheese sauce, is Ed and Tony from Anthony's on the Boulevard.
CHICKEN BURRITO WITH CHEESE SAUCE
1LB DICED CHICKEN BREAST
1 CUP DICED TOMATOES
2 CUPS SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
4- 10-INCH BURIITO WRAPS
MIX CHICKEN, ONE CUP OF CHEESE AND TOMATOES IN A BOWL.
PLACE ¼ OF MIX IN EACH WRAP.
FOLD THE WRAP
PLACE IN ALUMINUM FOIL
BAKE AT 350 FOR 20 MINUTES OR UNTIL CHEESE MELTS
HEAT MILK AND 1 CUP OF CHEESE IN SAUCE PAN STIR TIL
MELTED AND SMOOTH.
POUR SAUCE OVER WRAP AFTER REMOVING FROM FOIL.
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Committee nears final big immigration decisions
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- LCSO Summer Youth Program
- Pet Connection
- Protected Harbor donations