|Published:||Apr 19, 2012 3:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2012 3:10 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. Saturday get on those walking shoes and help find a cure for juvenile diabetes.
And if you can't walk you can still help.
Here today to tell us about the event, how you can get involved and what the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation does is Janet and Olivia Fulton.
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Committee nears final big immigration decisions
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- LCSO Summer Youth Program
- Pet Connection