|Published:||Apr 03, 2012 3:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 03, 2012 3:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Florida Repertory Theatre is pleased to announce the opening of "Title of Show," the hit Off-Broadway musical about four friends writing a musical.
This limited engagement plays in the Florida Rep Studio Theatre on April 15th, 16th and 20th.
Tickets are $15 for students and $20 for adults, and proceeds will benefit Florida Rep's Educational Programming.
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Committee nears final big immigration decisions
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- LCSO Summer Youth Program
- Pet Connection
- Protected Harbor donations