|Published:||Dec 28, 2011 2:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 28, 2011 3:58 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- We fired up the WINK kitchen on Wednesday morning, as Greg Stamper from Lee Roy Selmon's taught us how to make southern favorite, fried green tomatoes.
Here's what you will need:
1. green tomatoes, cut and seasoned
4. flour and cracker mix
1. Toss prepped tomatoes in flour
2. Shake off excess flour then dip tomatoes into eggwash.
3. Dredge tomatoes into the flour and cracker mixture.
4. Fry them at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.