|Published:||Dec 28, 2011 2:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 28, 2011 3:58 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- We fired up the WINK kitchen on Wednesday morning, as Greg Stamper from Lee Roy Selmon's taught us how to make southern favorite, fried green tomatoes.
Here's what you will need:
1. green tomatoes, cut and seasoned
4. flour and cracker mix
1. Toss prepped tomatoes in flour
2. Shake off excess flour then dip tomatoes into eggwash.
3. Dredge tomatoes into the flour and cracker mixture.
4. Fry them at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend