|Published:||Sep 30, 2011 4:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2011 4:14 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. You've heard the saying what if you threw a party and nobody came? Well there is a new version saying what if you listed your home for sale and nobody came.
So here today to tell us what you should do as a seller to prevent this is our WINK News real estate expert Denny Grimes from Denny Grimes & Company at Royal Shell Estate.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Holiday Scramble for Wounded Warrior Project
- Dr. Mackoul discusses childhood feeding practices
- Eddie Ifft is at Off the Hook this weekend