INGREDIENTS (Makes 2 Lettuce Wraps):
1. Butter Lettuce Cups 2 ea.
2. 1000 Island Dressing 3 oz.
(*Fleming’s Recipe, substitute your favorite 1000 Island Dressing)
3. Lump Crab Meat 2 Tbsp.
(*Use Jumbo or Super Lump Crap depending on your preference)
4. Avocado, Diced 2 Tbsp.
5. Bacon Bits 2 oz.
6. Diced Roma Tomatoes 2 Tbsp.
7. Hard Boiled Eggs, Diced 1 Tbsp.
8. Chives, Diced to garnish
1. Remove outside leaves and core from Butter Lettuce head. Separate inside leaves into “Cups” and wash. Dry and place 2 Cups on salad plate.
2. Lightly Drizzle ½ Oz. of 1000 Island Dressing in Lettuce Cups. Add 1 oz. of Lump Crab in each cup on top of the dressing.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. of diced Avacado, 1 oz. of Bacon Bits, 1 Tbsp. of diced Roma Tomatoes, and ½ Tbsp. of dice Hard Boiled Egg to each Lettuce Cup on top of Lump Crab and Dressing.
4. Fill a ramekin with remaining 2 Oz. of 1000 Island Dressing for dipping, and center on plate between Lettuce Cups.
5. Garnish Lettuce Cups w/ diced Chives.