|Published:||Oct 24, 2013 8:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2013 8:14 AM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - The designers of the government's health insurance signup website could get a grilling today from House members.
Executives from CGI Federal, which built the HealthCare.gov website, will appear before the House Energy and Commerce Committee to answer questions about the website problems Americans have had while trying to sign up for health insurance.
CGI has said the Obama administration shares the responsibility.
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Officials: 1 dead, 2 missing from migrants' raft
- Elian Gonzalez makes 1st trip abroad since 2000
- Government sells remaining stake in GM
- Jury selected in Montana newlywed killing case
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine