|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 8:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 12:48 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, FLA. -- After serving Southwest Florida for 20 years, Cape Air has announced it will stop service between Ft. Myers and Key West on Nov. 5.
The last day of flights will be Nov. 4. On their website, Cape Air issued an apology for any inconvenience the decision may cause.
For customers affected by the cancellation of flights, the airline has provided some guidelines on their website at www.capeair.com.
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Officials: 1 dead, 2 missing from migrants' raft
- Elian Gonzalez makes 1st trip abroad since 2000
- Government sells remaining stake in GM
- Jury selected in Montana newlywed killing case
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine