|Published:||Oct 03, 2013 8:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2013 8:14 AM EDT|
GOSHEN, Ind. (AP) - The owner of a Goshen fitness studio has placed a large bra over two of the building's bubble windows to call attention to breast cancer awareness month.
Co-owner Maija Stutsman tells The Goshen News (http://bit.ly/1g41jWL ) she got the idea to make a large bra last year after seeing others designed for the annual Decorated Bra Event sponsored by The Retreat Women's Health Center of IU Health Goshen.
The strapless bra features polka dots and what Stutsman calls a "girly-girly look." She used six to seven yards of fabric and enlisted her husband, City Councilman Jeremy Stutsman, to create the chest band on the bottom of the bra.
Stutsman says she plans to create bras in coming years as well.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- FCC chairman: Calls on planes up to each airline
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right