|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 10:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 10:38 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Ingrid has made landfall on Mexico's coast near La Pesca, weakening from a hurricane to a tropical storm.
Ingrid's maximum sustained winds Monday decreased to near 65 mph (100 kph) with additional weakening expected as the storm moves inland, where it's spreading heavy rain.
The storm is centered over La Pesca and is moving west-northwest near 10 mph (17 kph).
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- State-by-state look at wintry blast hitting US
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation
- WINK will air 'Nelson Mandela: Father of a Nation'
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- CDC: Water at Marine base linked to birth defects
- Mandela to be buried Dec. 15
- Ice storm snarling deliveries nationwide